Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE TALBERT NUTRITION LLC's ONLINE STORE. YOUR USE OF THE TALBERT NUTRITION LLC's ONLINE STORE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE TALBERT NUTRITION LLC's ONLINE STORE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the TALBERT NUTRITION LLC's online store, located at www.talbertnutrition.com (the "Online Store"), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Talbert Nutrition LLC., which operates the Online Store ( "we" or "us"), make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Online Store at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Online Store. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videocassettes, DVDs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
2. Not Healthcare Advice the Online Store is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The products, information, services and other content provided on and through the Online Store, including information that may be provided on the Site (directly or via linking to third-party sites by a healthcare or nutrition professional, are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with your physician or other healthcare professional (collectively, "Healthcare Professional") regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options.
The information provided on the Online Store and Linked Sites (as defined), including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is often provided in summary or aggregate form. Again, t is not intended as a substitute for advice from your Healthcare Professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should not use the information or services on the Online Store for diagnosis or treatment of any health issue or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with your Healthcare Professional, and carefully read all information provided by the manufacturer of a product and on or in any product label or packaging, before using any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product, before starting any diet or exercise program or before adopting any treatment for a health problem. Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product. You should also consult your Healthcare Professional regarding any interactions between any medication you are currently taking and nutritional supplements. Talbert Nutrition employees are encouraged to voluntarily participate in our forums including describing their experiences with specific products. Any comments made by employees in these forums or in reviewing products are strictly their own personal views made in their personally capacity. These comments are not claims made by Talbert Nutrition LLC nor do they represent the view or position of Talbert Nutrition LLC.
3. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Online Store. All purchases from the Online Store are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Online Store pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
4. Accuracy of Information; Order Confirmation and Cancellation. We attempt to ensure that information on the Online Store is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Online Store may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Online Store. For example, products included on the Online Store may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Online Store. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. With respect to products which can be personalized through the Online Store, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to refuse to fulfill any order for products containing personalized content which we deem to be illegal, offensive or inappropriate. We may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
5. Use of the Online Store. The design of the Online Store and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Online Store are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Online Store in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
6. Third Party Links. From time to time, the Online Store may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Talbert Nutrition LLC. or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Online Store. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from the Online Store, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the Online Store. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
9. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE ONLINE STORE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER TALBERT NUTRITION LLC, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE ONLINE STORE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE ONLINE STORE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER THE TALBERT NUTRITION LLC., NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. TALBERT NUTRITION LLC does not assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Online Store, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Online Store. IN NO EVENT WILL TALBERT NUTRITION LLC, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE ONLINE STORE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE ONLINE STORE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE ONLINE STORE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE ONLINE STORE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE ONLINE STORE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE ONLINE STORE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE ONLINE STORE.
11. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Online Store.
12. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Talbert Nutrition LLC. to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Online Store will be brought only in the courts of the State of Washington or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
13. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Online Store at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Online Store at any time without notice.
14. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 509-859-9227.
Talbert Nutrition LLC
9511 W. Caelen Ave
Cheney, WA 99004